A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballes graduated from University Of The City Of Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Caballes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caballes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Caballes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Caballes practice?
Dr. Peter Caballes practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Caballes, Dr. Pierre Caballes, Dr. Pete Caballes