A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Caballes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Caballes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caballes
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballes graduated from University Of The City Of Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caballes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Stephen Caballes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Caballes practice?
- Dr. Peter Caballes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Caballes practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Exeter, CA and Lindsay, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.