A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Caballes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Caballes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caballes
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Caballes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballes graduated from University Of The City Of Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caballes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Stephen Caballes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Caballes practice?
- Dr. Peter Caballes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Caballes practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Exeter, CA and Lindsay, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.