Dr. Peter Calabrese DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Chicago, IL

May 17th, 2016
One of the best
Fantastic. Dr C is one of the best docs I've had. Even if he's running behind schedule, he takes his time with you. He's professional with personal touches. He'll ask about family, travel, reading and anything else that he knows you enjoy. Sure hope both he and I will be around for a long time. Need a doctor? I'd recommend Dr. C in a heartbeat.

October 5th, 2013
OMG He's Wonderful
He is so thorough and spends a lot of time with all his patient's, and I know that for a fact, because he see's a lot of my friends and people I work with, and several of my relatives, and he never rushes you, even if he is running behind because of an emergency. Even if I needed to wait 2 hrs to see him, it's well woth it !

April 20th, 2013
Excellent Doc
I have been to many docs over the years, until I finally found the best. He has always correctly diagnosed me and my family over the years. My children also love him. He even delivered them several years ago when he used to also deliver babies. I have never had a doctor as thorough as Dr. Calabrese. He always spends a lot of time examining us and asking us a lot of questions about our medical problems, and then spends a lot of time explaining the causes and the treatment. He never rushes us, even if happens to be running behind schedule. He also has an excellent bedside manner and is also very intelligent, caring and polite. His partners are also excellent doctors, but he is the most experienced and most knowledgeable of them all. His office is very modern and beautiful and very comfortable. His staff is also wonderful and very caring.

July 17th, 2010
Excellent DR and staff. Very caring and concerned Re patients. Comfortable offices and waiting room. Always on time unless serious problem exists then staff will let you know and keep you informed.