Learn more about Dr. Peter Calder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Calder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calder
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Calder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Calder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calder graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Calder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Calder MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Calder practice?
- Dr. Peter Calder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Calder practices Ophthalmology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Ophthalmologists.