A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Calder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Calder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calder graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Calder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Calder MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Calder practice?
- Dr. Peter Calder has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Calder practices Ophthalmology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Ophthalmologists.