A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Calkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Calkin graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Calkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Calkin DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Calkin practice?
- Dr. Peter Calkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Calkin practices Anesthesiology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Stoughton, MA.
See Bay City Anesthesiologists.