A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Calkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Calkin graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Calkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Calkin DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Calkin practice?
- Dr. Peter Calkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Calkin practices Anesthesiology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI and Stoughton, MA.
See Saginaw Anesthesiologists.