A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Callaham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Callaham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callaham
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Callaham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Callaham, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Callaham graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Callaham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter R Callaham MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Callaham practice?
- Dr. Peter Callaham has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Callaham practices Cardiovascular Disease near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Cardiologists.