Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Callander
Dr. Peter Callander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and San Francisco, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Callander is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus, California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus and California Pacific Med Center Cal Campus Hospital. Dr. Callander has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Callander has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Peter Callander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Frank Valone III
Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Medical Oncology, Orthopedic Surgery
San Francisco, CA 0 mi3
Dr. Frederic Bost II
San Francisco, CA 0 mi48
Dr. William Green
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
San Francisco, CA 0 mi11