A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Callander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Callander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callander
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Callander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Callander graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Callander has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Callander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Callander practice?
- Dr. Peter Callander has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Callander practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbrae, CA and San Rafael, CA.
See San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons.