A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Calusic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Calusic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Calusic graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Calusic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Peter Calusic DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. A P. Calusic practice?
- Dr. A Calusic has 3 office locations.
Dr. A Calusic practices Family Medicine near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Akron, PA.
See Ephrata Primary Care Doctors.