A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Canaday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canaday
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Canaday Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Canaday, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Canaday graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Canaday has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
- Creighton University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Gregson Canaday MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Canaday practice?
- Dr. Peter Canaday has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Canaday practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Diagnostic Radiology near Marinette, WI.
See Marinette Internists, Marinette Pulmonologists, and Marinette Radiologists.