A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Candell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Candell is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Candell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Candell graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Candell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Summit Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Candell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Candell practice?
Dr. Peter Candell practices Family Medicine near Alameda, CA.
See Alameda Family Physicians.