Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Canoll
Dr. Peter Canoll, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Neurology. Dr. Canoll is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, New York Presbyterian / Westchester and New York Presbyterian Hospital - Presby Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Canoll has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...