A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Canoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Canoll, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Canoll graduated from New York University.
Dr. Canoll has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Presby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Canoll MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Canoll practice?
- Dr. Peter Canoll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Canoll practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.