Learn more about Dr. Peter Caprise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Caprise is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caprise
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caprise Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Caprise, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caprise graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caprise has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Caprise MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Caprise practice?
- Dr. Peter Caprise has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Caprise practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Surgeons and Lynchburg Sports Medicine Doctors.