Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Caravello
Dr. Peter Caravello, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnson City, TN. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Caravello is affiliated with Sycamore Shoals Hospital, Johnson City Medical Center and Johnston Memorial Hospital. Dr. Caravello has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Caravello has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Caravello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.
Dr. Douglas Williams
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Johnson City, TN 0 mi35
Dr. Timothy Mcbride
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Johnson City, TN 0 mi23
Dr. Dianne Draper
Johnson City, TN 0 mi24