A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Carek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Carek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Carek, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Carek graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Carek MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Carek practice?
- Dr. Peter Carek has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Carek practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Family Physicians.