A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Carey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Carey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Carey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter O Carey MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter O. Carey practice?
- Dr. Peter Carey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Carey practices Urology near Stafford, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, VA.
See Stafford Urologists.