A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Carey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carey
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Carey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Carey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Carey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter O Carey MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter O. Carey practice?
- Dr. Peter Carey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Carey practices Urology near Stafford, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, VA.
See Stafford Urologists.