Dr. Peter Caride Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Caride?

August 8th, 2016

Too many bad reviews about the staff.

I was looking online for a good gastroenterologist in the North Hudson area for my elderly mother. I was happy to read Dr. Caride's credentials and thought I had found the right doctor.... Until I read the many negative reviews about this doctor's rude and unprofessional staff. I said to myself, "what a shame!" I hope Dr. Caride takes the time to read these reviews and finds a way to properly train his staff. In this day and age, and with the help of the internet, products and services reviews are so easy to find. A positive review will make the difference between a successful practice and a mediocre one. Unfortunately, I will keep searching for a different doctor for my mother.

July 1st, 2016

Mrs

The staff working for this doctor at the reception and over the phone is more than unpleasant, they are rude and have no patient to speak to patients. specially one called Monica

September 29th, 2015

About Dr

They have changed my appointment time as per their wish and staff is very rude ..I havent seen lot of patients .Any way find another DR dont go here

January 22nd, 2015

Bad Service from the start.....

I didnt even have a chance to meet the Dr., but I did book an appointment. After reading these reviews, I decided to move on to another Dr. When calling back to cancel, the Office Administrator left me on the phone waiting for about 15 minutes without coming back and even stating why the wait. I decided to hang up and just write this review. My issue was with the Phone Answering Service, not the Dr himself, but the reviews here didn't much either.

December 29th, 2014

he is the best

January 23rd, 2014

He might be a smart doctor and this may be the only reason people would go see him. BUT He doesn't give you a chance to talk, has a very BAD attitude problem, KEEPS LOOKING AT HIS WATCH ONCE YOU START TALKING. Never again, I'm a patient and I deserve respect from the treating doctor

August 22nd, 2012

Nice doc. HORRIBLE STAFF

Dr Caride is affable and genuine. Seems to want to spend time with you until you get it. I liked him. His staff needs to be fired. They messed up my appt 2x, forgot to call me about the change, was rude, challenging and unforgiving. I'm changing doctors because of the imbeciles at the desk.

October 3rd, 2017