A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Carney, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Cerebrovascular Disorders, Neurosurgery, and Neurosurgical Procedures.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Bremen
- Elkhart Gen Hosp, Elkhart, In
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Carney practice?
Dr. Peter Carney practices Neurological Surgery near Elkhart, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bremen, IN and Lagrange, IN.
See Elkhart Neurological Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Carney, Dr. Pete Carney, Dr. Pierre Carney