A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Carolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Carolan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carolan
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Carolan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carolan graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carolan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Carolan MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Carolan practice?
- Dr. Peter Carolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Carolan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.