A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Casper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Casper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Casper, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Casper graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Casper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Jon Casper MD is a male Dermatologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Casper practice?
- Dr. Peter Casper has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Casper practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Dermatologists and Phoenix Pathologists.