A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Peter Cassileth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Cassileth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassileth graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Cassileth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cassileth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 25 plans