A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Cassileth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassileth
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cassileth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Cassileth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassileth graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Cassileth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Anthony Cassileth MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Cassileth practice?
- Dr. Peter Cassileth has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Cassileth practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Hematologists, and Miami Oncologists.