A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Cassileth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassileth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cassileth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Cassileth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassileth graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Cassileth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Anthony Cassileth MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Cassileth practice?
- Dr. Peter Cassileth has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Cassileth practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Hematologists, and Miami Oncologists.