Overall Review

4.7

March 23rd, 2016
One of the GREATEST DOCTORS in the world
Dr. Catalano was my doctor at Mt. Sinai in NYC. I was a scared woman that thought she was going crazy. He diagnosed Menieres Disease. He try treating me with just meds. Medicines did not work. Ended up having to do nerve resection. He was very helpful in helping me understand this terrible disease and how to live with it.

May 5th, 2014
I was referred to Dr Catalano from my Primary Care physician for a soft mass on my throat/voice box. I was very afraid but after reading all of Dr. Catalano's awards, Most Compassionate Doctor, Best ENT Surgeon on Boston and America I knew I was in the best hands. He certainly lives up to his awards, calming, explanative, and very thorough. I just can't say enough about his demeanor and I have had some doctors where their credentials are notable but their interpersonal skills are zero. Certainly not the case with this doc. After surgery he personally met with my husband in a private room to discuss the outcome of the surgery. If the rating scale is a 10 for the best, this doc would be a 12!!!! Waited about 2 months for the surgery date but it was not a life threatening condition and worth every bit of the wait! Outstanding doctor in all sense of the word!!!

October 2nd, 2013
Meniere's
I suffered with Meniere's disease for years -- incredible noise in my ears debilitating dizzy spells and nausea. Dr. Catalano did a lymphatic sac decompression on me and I had my life back. The surgery was a God send for me and my family.

September 30th, 2013
He is awesome!
Dr. Catalano is the best. He corrected my deviated septum in the 1990's and again helped me in 2010 with Sinuplasty. He is caring, extremely knowledgeable, and the only doctor I would allow to operate on me. Dr. Catalano thinks outside the box in order to help. I recommend him highly! ( FYI- I travel from Pennsylvania to see him in MA.)

March 21st, 2013
Unhappy
This Doctor is well hyped, but a terrible surgeon! There is no way of him ever avoiding surgery for you! HE has performed 6 ear operations on me with no improvement!!

June 9th, 2012
he gives you hope when others say nothing can be done.

May 6th, 2012
You won't find better
For years I had continual sinus problems. I went to numerous Dr's and had many MRI's only to be told that there was nothing wrong. Then my primary INSISTED that I see ONLY DR Catalano. He diagnosed the problem in my first visit, I had minimal sinus surgery 3 months later and all my issues have improved 100%. He is the amazing, professional, kind and makes you feel like he has all the time in the world for you. Great staff as well.

April 20th, 2011
unusual to find such a caring, compassionate skilled doctor
Authentic, caring with a kind approach, I feel anyone who is blessed to encounter Dr. Catalano can easily recognize what a special person he is. When he entered the operating room he immediately addressed my shaking, warmth - I could offer additional compliments to his attentiveness to my care and recovery, but simply stated I do feel he is a dedicated, skilled, remarkable doctor/human being.

October 15th, 2010
great ENT doctor -- very busy but takes the time to explain everything to you.

January 4th, 2010
He is very knowledgeable and willing to listen, an attribute that is very rare among doctors. After being told by other doctors there was no help for me, Dr. Catalano is working with me and improving the quality of my life significantly. THANK YOU Dr. Catalano!!