A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chang-Sing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chang-Sing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang-Sing
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Chang-Sing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Chang-Sing, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang-Sing graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Chang-Sing has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter David Chang-Sing MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Chang-Sing practice?
- Dr. Peter Chang-Sing has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Chang-Sing practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Cardiologists.