A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Chang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Chang practice?
Dr. Peter Chang practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Ophthalmology near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and San Angelo, TX.
See Bellaire Internists, Bellaire Cardiologists, and Bellaire Ophthalmologists.