Learn more about Dr. Peter Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Chang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Chang MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter Chang practice?
- Dr. Peter Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Chang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bellaire, TX.
See Bellaire Internists and Bellaire Cardiologists.