Dr Peter Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Peter Chang?

abdominalplasty

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

love my results...

Dr. Chang and his staff are great.

Posted on October 15th, 2017

My experience was more then anyone could ask for. Dr. Chang and his staff are very kind and I trust them in their decision making. I have been very please in the outcome of my surgery.

My experience was amazing

Posted on October 5th, 2017

my experience was very good. i trust them. i was very comfortable with them. they are a very nice staff and i feel welcomed. my boobs look good!! thank you

love the service and friendliness :)

Posted on September 30th, 2017

i'm very satisfied with the results of my procedure both before the operation and after, as well as during. Dr. Chang is very trustworthy, i felt confident all throughout the process!

Great Doctor

Posted on September 24th, 2017

Dr. Chang is a great doctor who knows what he is doing! I am glade I put my trust in him and would recommend him to others!

Excellent Experience

Posted on September 24th, 2017

Great experience. Very pleased and would highly recommend Dr. Chang.

Awesome DR, Staff and Results!!

Posted on September 24th, 2017

From initial consult to my follow up visits after my surgery have been wonderfully pleasant. My breast augmentation was truly amazing perfect and exactly how I wanted them to look.

wonderful

Posted on September 18th, 2017

I came to Dr. Chang because i saw the exceptional work he did on other patients. He did not disappoint his work is exceptional. He re-sculpted my body back to my to its former shape and gave me back a flat tummy that i had lost after having three kids. He and his staff are very caring my entire experience was great! He is a surgeon with the eye of an artist.

great experience!

Posted on September 12th, 2017

I had an absolutely great experience with Dr. Chang and his staff. He was very attentive to me and my mother, who had millions of questions before my breast augmentation. Day of surgery I was extremely nervous but the staff made me feel very comfortable. Post surgery they wanted to see me as much as I could go in, which really showed how much they cared for their patients!

Breast Augmentation

Posted on September 12th, 2017

Where do I start? Dr. Chang and the staff that stand next to him are beyond amazing. I could not have chosen a better Dr. and team to help me with the whole procedure. I am 5.5 months post op and I still get to him and the staff on a monthly basis. Everyone is very well educated and professional.

Exceptional doctor and staff

Posted on September 11th, 2017

Very personable experience. Dr. Chang and his staff really make you feel welcome from the first meeting. I would recommend this doctor and practice to anyone looking for a personal touch. Dr. Chang is very knowledgeable and keeps you well educated and informed throughout the process.

Great Experience!

Posted on August 29th, 2017

Great doctor and great staff. Made me comfortable and gave me my confidence back. Thank you!