A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chau is Excellent. Dr. Chau has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chau graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chau has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Chau practice?
Dr. Peter Chau practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Signal Hill, CA and Buena Park, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians and Long Beach General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Chau, Dr. Pierre Chau, Dr. Pete Chau