A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chau is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chau
Education & Awards
Dr. Chau graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Chau has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Pingsum Chau MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Chau practice?
- Dr. Peter Chau has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Chau practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.