A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chi, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chi
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Chi graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Chi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Chi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Chi practice?
- Dr. Peter Chi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Chi practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Temple City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, CA and San Gabriel, CA.
See Temple City Emergency Physicians and Temple City Primary Care Doctors.