A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chi, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chi
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Chi graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Chi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Chi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Chi practice?
- Dr. Peter Chi has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Chi practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Temple City, CA.
See Temple City Emergency Physicians and Temple City Family Physicians.