Dr. Peter Chien MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 13th, 2016
rude!!! rude!!! rude!!!
nasty doctor. will never come back

April 3rd, 2015
No rush, very informative and helpful. Highly recommended.

April 3rd, 2014
Put my concerns at ease.
I had a similar condition, but in my case, the main thing I was worried about was whether one of my moles was cancer or not. Dr. Chien relieved my fears after a close exam, he looked at my mole for a good minute too which is more than what I can say for many others. I am going to get it removed at their cosmetic clinic but now I can take my time and not have to worry about it. I was billed for the visit too but it is worth it for skin cancer screening. Plus he gave me great skin care and sunscreen recommendations!

March 27th, 2013
This practice accepted an appointment to have a simple mole removed. Dr. Chien looked at the mole for 60 seconds then refused to remove it citing that it is not a clinical issue, but cosmetic and we would have to schedule at their cosmetic office 10 miles away. So be it, we can't force someone into providing service. However it was the course of events after that became so infuriating. We stopped at the desk to ensure we would not be billed for the visit because treatment was refused. We were assured that we would not. 30 days later we received a bill from a third party billing service and ultimately learned after multiple calls and much wasted energy that the doctor and the hospital were going to continue to demand payment. I could not be more dissatisfied.