A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Chin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Kapiolani Medical CenterWmn and Chld
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Chu-Shih Chin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Chin practice?
- Dr. Peter Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Chin practices Anesthesiology near Wailuku, HI.
See Wailuku Anesthesiologists.