Dr. Peter Chiraseveenuprapund Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Chiraseveenuprapund?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 24th, 2013

wow

We seen Dr Chira earlier this month and I was shocked. I am a nurse and I have NEVER seen an MD spend so much time with a patient. He treated my child (11) as the patient. He spoke to her and explained things to her and me. If you ever need a peds rheumatologist he is the one I promise. HE called the following day and explained lab results to me himself. Again a big thanks to dr chira and his staff at riley.....

February 1st, 2016