A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chiu, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiu
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chiu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Chiu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiu graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Chiu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter DR Chiu MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Chiu practice?
- Dr. Peter Chiu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Peter Chiu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near East Patchogue, NY.