A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Christ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Christ, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christ graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Christ has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ashland Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Christ MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Christ practice?
- Dr. Peter Christ has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Christ practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Pathologists.