A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Churgin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Churgin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Churgin
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Churgin Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Churgin graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Churgin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Grant Churgin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Churgin practice?
- Dr. Peter Churgin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Churgin practices Family Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Midvale, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Tempe Family Physicians.