A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Churgin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Churgin graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Churgin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Grant Churgin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Churgin practice?
- Dr. Peter Churgin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Churgin practices Family Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Midvale, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Tempe Primary Care Doctors.