A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Cianfrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Cianfrani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Cianfrani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cianfrani has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter M Cianfrani MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Cianfrani practice?
- Dr. Peter Cianfrani has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Peter Cianfrani practices Family Medicine near , .