A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Cianfrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Cianfrani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Cianfrani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cianfrani graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cianfrani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cianfrani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Cianfrani practice?
Dr. Peter Cianfrani practices Family Medicine near Pennsburg, PA.
See Pennsburg Family Physicians.