Dr. Peter Cianfrani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Cianfrani?

Posted on November 6th, 2017

This man was pure evil.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 28th, 2017

I can't begin to express how wonderful Dr. Cianfrani is!! I will miss him so much! He was absolutely so caring and really cared about you as a patient! I'm at such a loss of words right now - this will take some time.. God be with his family.

Posted on February 15th, 2015

keep up the good work

Would never recommend

Posted on April 30th, 2014

I have been a patient at this practice for over twenty years with another physician who I am pleased with. However, when my son's were old enough I brought them to see Dr. C. instead of a pediatrician. I dread having to take my son's to him...I tried to switch doctors within the practice and was not allowed. Misdiagnosis when my son had mono, not an Upper Respiratory Infection. Dr. C is good for yearly sports physicals (but only on a specific day and time that works for him) and writing prescriptions for antibiotics and that is about it. I would not recommend him ever.

Twenty years with Dr. Cianfrani.

Posted on May 14th, 2012

Dr. Cianfrani has been my family's doctor for two decades. We love him. He answers all the questions I ask in a patient cadence, never coming across as condescending yet using laymen's language. He remembers our names and asks about my son, whom he has been treating since infancy. I could go on and on about what a good doctor he is, because he is -- he is perfectly professional and competent. But I now live out of the area and still travel to him when I'm sick, and frankly it isn't for his competence or his many years of experience. It's because every patient is a human being to him. Oh, and his office area has original artwork.

Posted on October 13th, 2017