Dr. Peter Cianfrani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Cianfrani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 15th, 2015

keep up the good work

April 30th, 2014

Would never recommend

I have been a patient at this practice for over twenty years with another physician who I am pleased with. However, when my son's were old enough I brought them to see Dr. C. instead of a pediatrician. I dread having to take my son's to him...I tried to switch doctors within the practice and was not allowed. Misdiagnosis when my son had mono, not an Upper Respiratory Infection. Dr. C is good for yearly sports physicals (but only on a specific day and time that works for him) and writing prescriptions for antibiotics and that is about it. I would not recommend him ever.

May 14th, 2012

Twenty years with Dr. Cianfrani.

Dr. Cianfrani has been my family's doctor for two decades. We love him. He answers all the questions I ask in a patient cadence, never coming across as condescending yet using laymen's language. He remembers our names and asks about my son, whom he has been treating since infancy. I could go on and on about what a good doctor he is, because he is -- he is perfectly professional and competent. But I now live out of the area and still travel to him when I'm sick, and frankly it isn't for his competence or his many years of experience. It's because every patient is a human being to him. Oh, and his office area has original artwork.

September 4th, 2017