A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Citron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Citron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Citron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Citron graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Citron has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Lee Citron MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Citron practice?
- Dr. Peter Citron has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Citron practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near South Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Islamorada, FL.