Learn more about Dr. Peter Citron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Citron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Citron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Citron graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Citron has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Mariners Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Citron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Citron practice?
Dr. Peter Citron practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL and Islamorada, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Hematologists, and Miami Oncologists.