Dr. Peter Clagnaz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Clagnaz?

unparalled

Posted on December 28th, 2013

Eased me with dry "new york like " sense of humor. Especially being that its one of my coping skills.Ive had numerous sessions with several psychiatrists and youre the only one thus far to make me feel that you TRULY LISTENED AND CARED!( or you were a helluva actor.ha) Even if that was the case Dr Clagnaz....never ever change. Ive been a sad case since u left Wisconsin. Ure one of a kind in my book. SOOO wish u would come back!!! IM CRASHING!

THE BEST OF THE BEST

Posted on August 25th, 2013

DR. CLAGNAZ IS A FIGHTER PILOT AMONG PSYCHIATRISTS. WE, HIS PATIENTS IN MADISON, WERE BLESSED TO HAVE HIM FLYING ON OUR WING. NOW, HE CONTINUES TO SHARE HIS LIFE OF HEALING WITH SOME VERY FORTUNATE PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH-EAST. GOD-SPEED, DR. CLAGNAZ.

Posted on August 18th, 2010

Dr. Clagnaz worked with me and kept me alive for twenty plus years. He did not allow my serious depression to defeat me. I miss him terribly. An absolutely top notch doctor. It was a privilege to know him and have him work with me. I wish we could get him back here.

Posted on February 8th, 2009