A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Clark, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Clark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Henrietta D Goodall Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter L Clark DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Clark practice?
- Dr. Peter Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Clark practices Emergency Medicine near East Waterboro, ME.
See East Waterboro Emergency Physicians.