A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Cobb, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cobb
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cobb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Cobb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Facial Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cobb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Frederick Cobb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Cobb practice?
- Dr. Peter Cobb has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Cobb practices Family Medicine near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Family Physicians.