A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Cobb, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cobb
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cobb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Cobb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Facial Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cobb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Frederick Cobb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Cobb practice?
- Dr. Peter Cobb has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Cobb practices Family Medicine near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Family Physicians.