Dr. Peter Cobb MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 10th, 2016
Review of Dr Cobb
Really happy with the doctor. Staff is awesome and he really listens. Anti drugs unless really needed and tells it to you straight. Already sent two more patients to him including my daughter.

October 30th, 2016
My Doc
Dr. Peter Conb has been our family doctor for many years. (Over 10 at least). We all love him. He listens well, takes his time, he genuinely cares.

October 19th, 2016
Dr.Cobb and his staff are always very professional. They listen to what problems you are having. Dr. Cobb is very thorough and cares deeply about his patients. So thankful to have him as our Primary Care Doctor.

October 13th, 2016
Great practice!
The entire office staff is wonderful! Dr. Cobb takes time to listen, asks questions and makes you feel totally at ease. I have friends and family who see other doctors in the practice and each of them are happy as well!

August 27th, 2016
My experience with Dr Cobb
I have been a patient of Dr Cobb for ten years. During that time I have encountered many medical issues and he has been rock solid each time. He takes the time to know you and is open to listen to me and I always follow his medical judgment. He is an exceptional physician and at times served the medical needs of my family members. I would highly recommend Dr.Cobb as a family physician because of his talent and wonderful manner with his patients

August 11th, 2016
Dr Cobb makes you feel important and listens to you.

August 8th, 2016
AWESOME
Dr. Cobb and his staff are completely professional and so very nice and cordial when I make my annual visit.

August 1st, 2016
Dr. Cobb is truly concerned with the health of his patients. He is not a pill pusher,he is trying to get you in a position where pills are not needed. He and his staff are laid back, funny and efficient. If he can't help you, he is quick to set you up with a doctor that specializing in that problem and follow ups with them to keep your records completely up to date. Visiting Dr. Cobb is a joy.

July 26th, 2016
Dr. Cobb has been my personal physician for several years now. He cares deeply about his patients and it shows in the way he and his staff treat them. I consider him more than my doctor. I consider him a friend.

July 19th, 2016
Extremely confident with the care and concern provided by Dr. Cobb and his entire staff.

June 25th, 2016
Very Good Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Cobb for many years now. He's a top notch Primary Care Physician. He is always available and listens to me describe my medical problems. Then after I describe my ailment he smiles and then uses his knowledge to fix what ails me. Even though I have become older I think I am healthier now than when I first started going to him.

June 13th, 2016
I found Dr. Cobb a few years ago after spending about 40 years trying to find a doctor after I out-grew my pediatrician. Dr. Cobb fit everything that I was looking for... professional, takes time to listen, takes time to talk, and knows how to diagnose. His staff is also top-notch....helping me with any questions or appointment issues that I have.