Dr. Peter Cognetti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Cognetti?

December 7th, 2015

Disrespectful to patients.

July 11th, 2011

Read this before you go to this office

I was injured at work and had to see cognetti for workers comp. this is what happened.I was in extreme agony in my cervical area with numbness in my left arm. dr referred to it as a strain i knew being a nurse it was more. i begged for a myelogram the only test for me with a pacemaker he refused this at every visit saying it was not called for. 1 year later I found a dr who ordered the test. as suspected i had a herniated disc at c5 and 6 had surgery with a fusion.he treated me like a bum i have been a nurse for 16 years im not getting rich from comp trust me.cognetti sent me to therapy which worsened my symptoms. just because its comp I know he took an oath that he does not abide by. the pa was even worse other doctors are appalled she said i was exaggerating my symptoms and the ct scan was negative when it clearly was not!I dont know if it is an comp kickback that they would not treat me but whatever it is they can not be trusted to care for people that are in need. I spent a year in agony over this doctor what is wrong with this picture??

February 3rd, 2009