Dr. Peter Cole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Cole?

Fantasic Doctor!

Posted on August 13th, 2013

I first went to Dr. Cole,22 yrs. ago. I believe he had just started his own practice. He had the friendliest manner, and very down to earth. Finding out I was pregnant, he took the time in every visit to explain everything thoroughly to me. In my fourth month he suggested an amio test as I was (37) with my 2nd pregnancy. He always showed concern for my baby. When my baby was born , he stopped by every day( C-section, 5 day hosp stay) to check on me and my baby. I have to say , I think he has so much joy for each child he brings into this world. 21 yrs later, he still takes the time to listen and shows a very gentle manner. There is no other OBI/GYN I would go to. He is also recognized in the community and medical field very highly.

Posted on June 12th, 2012

dr cole delivered my son while we were on vacation in ny. he was very rude to my husband and i and gave us very poor medical care. i contracted mrsa in the hospital and he discharged me without looking into why i kept getting fevers after the unplanned c-section and i ended up with a life threatening infection, along with many other scary complications due to the poor care i received from him at the hospital.

I miss Dr. Cole!

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Dr. Cole is easily the best gynecologist I've ever been to. He is caring and knowledgeable, and always takes time to ask me about my health and answer any questions. Although I had been experiencing a common problem for years, none of my prior gynecologists asked the right questions to diagnose the problem. Dr. Cole recognized it almost immediately. I wish I hadn't moved 3 hours away... he's a real find.

Posted on July 8th, 2017