A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Connolly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arterial Stents; Carotid Artery Stenting; Endovascular Surgery; Endovascular Disease; Claudication In Peripheral Vascular Disease; Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Connolly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Connolly practice?
Dr. Peter Connolly practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.