A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Peter Contompasis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Contompasis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Contompasis graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Contompasis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
- Tufts Medical Center
- Hallmark Health -Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Harry Contompasis MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Contompasis practice?
- Dr. Peter Contompasis has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Contompasis practices Internal Medicine near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Internists.