Dr. Peter Corda DO Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Williamstown, NJ

3.8

April 11th, 2017
Everyone isnt seeking drugs to get high and to ruin your "license".. dont be an ill compassionate person because your looks at best deteriorated over the past 5 years

July 30th, 2015
great doctor. highly recommend. but only if you are willing to deal with rude incompetent office staff. have 50 minutes plus to wait. love making phone calls to the office time and again to have them use the correct diagnosis code with insurance companies. and best of all love leaving messages only to never recieve a return call on getting help to correct a problem. they win hands down on this category.

July 27th, 2015
Great doctor - horrible office staff
The doctor was outstanding. That said unless you are an expert in submitting bills to your insurance company and have the time to call this practice every week to make sure they follow through on what they said they would do - do not go. This office staff was the worst from top to bottom that I have ever experienced.

April 27th, 2015
Schedule an appointment
I never had a chance to Schedule an appointment. The receptionist was very rude and unprofessional when she asked what insurance I had.

August 3rd, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Corda's for 8 + years, due to 2 auto accidents. This is def. not the life I expected at 42 but I have to make it work. The reason I say that is, dr. Corda understands what I'm going thru on a daily basis. He takes the time to listen and make shor that I know there's options for me. If your someone that is reading this and thinking I might need a pain management or your looking to change doctors, please consider professional pain management. If nothing at all just go in and talk to one of the doctors and you will see for yourself that they truly care about you and getting you back to normal.

June 22nd, 2013
pain management
I have been with Dr. Corda since 2003. He has done everything in his power to keep me comfortable. I happen to have a very complex injury is I have 2 hern discs in my back but I also have something wrong behind my scapula & problems from a broken clavicle. He takes the time to listen to the current issue I'm having & he gets me relief & if he can't he sends me on to someone who can. He is a very kind, caring, compassionate person & does care about his work. Dr. Corda is a very knowledgeable person & he does his job well. I refer him to anyone I know who is suffering.

May 8th, 2012
Highly Recommend
Dr. Corda is top notch. He is conservativea and cares. He spends a lot of time making sure I understand what is happening and is always sympathic. Great Doctor!!!

December 4th, 2011
Dr. Corda has an easy, confident way about him. He cares about you and it shows.

March 9th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr.Corda's for close to ten years.I might add that I have been ill for the past thirteen years,with chronic lyme and non hodgskins lymphoma. So unfortunately,I have seen quite a number of physicians.For the non hodgskins,I go to Hospital of University of Penn., there is none any better. As for Dr. Corda ,his overall professionalism,diagnostic skills, follow up and empathy sets the bar quite high for the physicians in his field. His staff is both professional and courteous. I would recommend Dr.Corda for all looking for the best.

September 2nd, 2010
Dr Peter Corda he is one off the Best Doctor in south NJ.

March 4th, 2010
the worst
needs a new staff

October 15th, 2009
Terrible Pain Management Group! DO NOT TRUST HIM!
I have to say what a terrible time I had with this doctor. First, he milked money out of me for several of the same procedures over and over and even post-op was charged for services where he spent less than 5 minutes with me. This doctor also talked me into a costly surgery, assured me that my insurance would pay because they had a history of payment all of the time and that there would be no problems. In fact, my insurance said that as long as it was billed properly, there would be no problems. Post-op, this doctor dropped me as a patient due to my insurance not paying him...although the hospital and all others were paid. They told me that it is on me to make sure he gets paid and have saddled me with a very large bill! In addition, I was constantly complaining that the unit put in my back was not working properly. He still refused to see me until he is paid. So for over 8 months I went with junk in my back and no treatment whatsoever for my dystrophy. I finally found another doctor and this one has been getting paid and even replaced the part in my back that was dysfunctional. Plus, the front office staff loves to talk about patients. I caught them talking about my dad who I referred there and I was NOT happy about that! DO NOT TRUST THIS DOCTOR OR GO TO HIS CENTER!