A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Cospito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Cospito is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cospito
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Cospito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Cospito, DO, FACC, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cospito graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cospito has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Daniel Cospito DO, FACC, and FACP is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Cospito practice?
- Dr. Peter Cospito has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Cospito practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Park, NY.
See Schenectady Internists and Schenectady Cardiologists.