Peter Cotey DO Patient Reviews

2.7

October 9th, 2015
Awful
He eats his lunch during the appointment, as well, he does not wash his hands after or before the appointment. He also tried to sell me vitamins. He does not look at you, but spends most of his time staring at his computer screen. He was charged with 3 felonies, but was able to plead it down to 2 misdemeanors

October 17th, 2014
Best Doctor
Dr. Cotey was our family Dr since I can remember. He was always sincere and cared about our family and our health. More than making money off pharmaceutical companies! He preferred the alternative medicines whenever possible, but prescribed western only if absolutely necessary. Our family had developed a great relationship with Dr. Cotey. We all miss him!

September 25th, 2009
Just a vitamin pusher!
I went in to Dr. Cotey because I had a skin rash. I had to argue with his staff on the phone about my insurance just to set up an appointment, then when I got to it I had to spend more time arguing with them again about my insurance. Dr. Cotey came in to the room with a mouth full of food trying to talk to me. He gave me some off the wall diagnosis so I would buy some of his vitamins and then when I told him I did not think they would help he said I should just get them any way even if it wouldn't, it was "just a good idea." The Rx he ended up giving me when I got home and looked it up online would end up causing something similar to what I already had, and was not at all for what I said I was experiencing but rather for this syndrome he said I would need his vitamin's for. I felt like he was just trying to sell me his vitamins and did not really care to help me with my REAL problem. I would not recommend Dr. Peter Cotey to any one. On the good side he did seam to have one assistant who did really seam to care and seemed to know more than he did.

May 8th, 2008
Saleman
Dr. Cotey is more interested in selling his line of vitamins than he is in practicing medicine.