A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Crino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Crino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Mental Retardation
- Nervous System Malformations
- Seizure Disorders
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Crino graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Benjamin Crino MD and PHD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Crino practice?
- Dr. Peter Crino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Crino practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.