A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Crossno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Crossno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crossno
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Crossno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Crossno graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crossno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- LDS Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Fredrick Crossno MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Crossno practice?
- Dr. Peter Crossno has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Crossno practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists, Salt Lake City Critical Care Practitioners, and Salt Lake City Pulmonologists.