A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Cummings, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummings
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cummings Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cummings has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Cummings MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Peter Cummings has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Cummings practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.