A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Cummings, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummings
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cummings Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cummings has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Cummings MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Peter Cummings has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Cummings practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.