A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Curcione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Curcione, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Curcione graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Curcione has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Lehigh Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Curcione DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Curcione practice?
- Dr. Peter Curcione has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Curcione practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lehigh Acres, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.