Learn more about Dr. Peter Curcione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Curcione, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curcione
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curcione Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Curcione graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Curcione has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Lehigh Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Curcione DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Curcione practice?
- Dr. Peter Curcione has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Curcione practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.