A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Curio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Curio is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Curio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Curio graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Curio has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Robert Curio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Curio practice?
- Dr. Peter Curio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Curio practices Family Medicine near Oconto, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oconto Falls, WI and De Pere, WI.
See Oconto Primary Care Doctors.